Monday, February 13, 2017

DC # 302 ~ Hamadox (UMT) & IAST #183

First of all, thank you all for your kind words last week. They are always appreciated. I don't always get to everyone's blog or posts, but I have seen all of the submissions for this week. I hope to make it around this coming week to add my comments.

Well, late again as usual, but I just couldn't pass up posting my Hamadox because I really liked how they turned out (I did 2 different ones). And I also actually finished a challenge for Adele Bruno's IAST and also did 2 for that one. So short and sweet tonight and here we go!

Diva Challenge #302 is a first of the month Use My Tangle (UMT) and we have the delightful Hamadox by Diana Schreur CZT. I love this tangle and how my pen can just take over without me coaxing it much. Here is my first tile:
Diva Challenge # 302 ~ Hamadox
Tangles used: Hamadox, Flux, Moowa, Fescu, Tipple
Tools: Micron Pen, Prismacolor colored pencils, graphite 
Tile # 2 is a bit simpler, but only because I had a few oops! moments and couldn't decide how to finish it.
Diva Challenge #302 ~ Hamadox
Tangle used: Hamadox, (ghostly Printemps were the aforementioned
oops! and they showed through the black that I covered them with -
but it's okay, it kind of gives it a unique effect
Tools: Micron Pens, Prismacolor colored pencils
Adele Bruno had a heart themed string this week and I did 2 submissions for this, although I am not at all sure they made it in time. These are 2 entirely different looks and I'm not at all sure that I like this first one. My son does though and thinks it would make a great tattoo.
IAST # 183
Tangles used: Zenith, Caught, and Pearls
Tools: Micron Pens, Calligraphy Marker, Prismacolor
colored pencils, and graphite 
My 2nd submission for this challenge was a bit more to my liking. I tend to prefer flowery looks when I can actually get it mostly right.
IAST #183
Tangles used: Zenith, Caught, Moowa, Luv-A, Fescu, Beadlines
Tools: Micron Pen, Prismacolor colored pencils
Thank you for stopping by and if you get a chance, head on over to the Diva's place and see what everyone else has done!




1 comment:

  1. I like your two tiles for Adele, original, beautiful drawn and wonderful colours. For the Hamadox, my favorite is the first one in a lovely compostion with the other tangles!

    ReplyDelete