Saturday, August 23, 2014

Finally . (Diva Challenge #181)

Well, never did get my scanner working, but my son and I managed to sit down and actually take a few pictures. I wasn't sure I was going to get them done before next week because with all the storms going on, I have hardly been able to move. Storms tend to make everything hurt and my knees and back have been driving me nuts.  Age, accidents and fibromyalgia seem to have taken a bit of a toll, but it's all good because I have my computer AND loads of blogs to explore.  Anyway, here it my submission for the Diva's Challenge # 181... Water. Didn't quite turn out the way I envisioned it, but it's not half bad, I don't think for my first submission.  I've done a few of the others, but this is the first one I have actually submitted to the challenge.  Any and all feedback welcomed...good and bad!  I am so new, I need all the help I can get. I just started this in June.  So without further ado, here is my Tangle



Tangles used: Mooka, Flux, Bunzo, Mssst, Phicops, Angel Fish, and I don't know if the others are even tangles or not...*giggle*  So forgive me please. I will definitely learn them as I start to tangle more. :)


8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Diva Challenge. It is a great place to learn. I like your subtle use of color. I think you got the names of the tangles correct. There are so many, I am not sure that anyone can remember them all. Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice watery feel to you tangle, I like how you have used mooka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your plump little Mooka fronds, nice job. Welcome to the challenge glad you jumped in, the water and tangles are warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, I love the big mookas like a couple of big crabs with the other underwater life hiding beneath :) Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! I really like you big mooka waves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am loving these tangles and all the blogs I am getting to visit. Look forward to getting more with Zentangle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zia is lovely and your Mooka is done so very well.
    Hope to see you here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't look like you just started. Your Mooka is very good.

    ReplyDelete