Thursday, August 21, 2014

Still no pictures! :(

Well, I tried to scan some of my tiles to try to enter one or more of the challenges, but apparently my scanner doesn't like me anymore. So now I have enlisted the help of my son (who is very good at helping me with all things electronic) to see if he can figure it out. Otherwise, we will be trying to take some decent pictures. I am really new at tangling, but am so excited to get some feedback and suggestions that I really need to get the pictures up. Please bear with me.

I am also going to try to get some pictures up of the jewelry that I make. I've been crafty all my life and have so many interests that it is hard for me to keep up with everything I am interested in. But for now, I am mostly interested in tangling because it relaxes me very much. My home life tends to be a bit hectic and I find that if I can even just tangle for a few minutes to take myself "out of my head", I can relax more easily. So here's hoping that I can finally get something posted up here within the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment